- On logging into the e-Services account you will see a button inviting you to register for VAT.
- Click on Register for VAT to start the VAT registration process.
- There are 8 sections that must filled on the VAT registration form. Your progress will be shown on each step of the way
- In order to move from one section to the next, all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk of the current section must be completed. After filling all mandatory fields, click the Save and Review button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen to proceed. Carefully review all of the information entered on the form. Once you are certain that all of the information is correct, click on the Submit for Approval button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- The status of your application on the Dashboard will change to Pending and you will receive an email from the FTA to confirm receipt of your application. If the FTA requires any further details from you in order to assist with the verification of your application, you will receive an email notification setting out the information required from you.
- When the status of your application on the Dashboard will change to Approved it means the registration form has been approved by the FTA and that you are successfully registered for VAT.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: Bahrain: +973 17716111
UAE: +971 0556989075
VAT Consultancy, vat form, vat law, VAT dates, VAT exemption, VAT faq, vat , VAT Returns, Value added tax , vat software, vat online Filing, vat Return filing,VAT faq,Vat enquiries,vat Bahrain, Vat Saudi Arabia , VAT UAE , vat United Arab Emirates , GCC VAT ,Vat Online Filing,vat 2018,VAT Features,vat efile returns,vat efiling,vat registration,VAT,Best VAT Software,vat dates,vat invoice,free vat software,GCC vat,Best vat Services,Vat enquiries,vat law, vat return form